Mibet New Energy wins China Solar Industry Award in PV Rack Category
Mibet New Energy (Mibet) is granted the 2015 China Solar Industry Award in the PV Rack category for its products and service. Mibet aims to strengthen the safety of solar matrix, lower the costs in solar energy systems.
The company will accept the award during a ceremony holds at the PV Solar Generation Quality & Devices Selection Conference in Urumqi, China on 16th. October, 2015
Now in the 4th year, the China Solar Industry Awards, organized by the leading solar media: BJX solar organization, aims to promote and recognize achievements in the area of Green economy, sustainability and energy efficiency.
“This is a great honor and recognition from the solar industry about our products and service,” said Henry Chen, Managing Director of Mibet.
Now China is the biggest solar market in the world, most of solar players come to know the truth: the stronger with good quality and service can survive in china solar industry instead of low pricing and poor quality.
Mibet has been contributing itself to Solar Racks and widely developed PV Racks ranging in Ground Solar Racks, Rooftop Solar Racks and Solar Carports.
- MRac Roof Matrix III
- Smart portable solar generator
- MRac Roof Matrix I
- MRac Ground Terrace III
- MRac Carport Solution
- MRac Trapezoidal Metal Roof Support
- 9/2013, Shanghai China,installed 100kw
- 9/2014, Japan,installed 500kw
- 5/2014, Hunan China,installed 3.3kw
- 6/2014, Nanjing China,installed 5kw
- 4/2017,shandong China,installed 8.2MW
- 4/2014, Shanghai China,installed 60kw
Recommended News & Events
- 2016 Shanghai SNEC： Extraordinary choice, Mibet makes photovoltaic mounting systems smarter.
- Mibet Energy was awarded as “Best Solar Components Supplier” By CREC
- Mibet (Xiamen) New Energy Co,. Ltd Attend PV Japan 2016
- Mibet (Xiamen) New Energy co., LTD. Won High-tech Enterprise Certificate
- Review the Past and Look Forward To the Future--2016 Mibet Energy Year-End Banquet Come To An End Successfully!
- The Spring of Distributed Photovoltaic Generation