MRac Ground Terrace Ⅷ
MRac Ground Terrace Ⅷ is a highly pre-assembled ground mounting system, specially designed for large commercial and public utility power stations. With anti-corrosion aluminum components, patented Structural design, MRac Ground Terrace Ⅷ greatly reduce the installation hours and labor cost onsite, making it well suitable for almost all framed/frameless panels.
Framed or Frameless
JIS C 8955：2011
International Building Code IBC 2009
California Building Code CBC 2010
Silver or can be Customized
Installation time will be saved because of minimized component and the pre-assembled supports, and meanwhile no cutting or drilling is necessary during installation;
Solar modules will be installed easily on portrait or landscape orientation;
The characteristic U post will be adapted to various soil conditions, which makes the whole mounting system more stable;
The single-/double- side support designs at customers’ options with lower cost.
The main part is fully made of aluminum and stainless steel; Strict quality control helps ensure a longer life span of the products.
Carbon steel factory owns 15 steel rolling production lines, and 4 solar stent aluminum production lines.
- MRac Roof Matrix I（Symmetric）
- MRac Ground Terrace Ⅷ
- MRac Trapezoidal Metal Roof Support
- Smart portable solar generator
- MRac Ground Terrace III
- MRac Carport Solution
- 12/2013, Japan,installed 2MW
- 8/2014, Longyan China,installed 22.8kw
- 6/2014, Nanjing China,installed 5kw
- 9/2014, Japan,installed 500kw
- February/2013, Eastern Europe Europe,installed 735kw
- 11/2014, Zhejiang China,installed 3.26MW
Recommended News & Events
- Xiamen Mibet energy won 2016“BJX Cup” Top 10 most popular trademark for solar mounting system
- 2016 Shanghai SNEC： Extraordinary choice, Mibet makes photovoltaic mounting systems smarter.
- The Spring of Distributed Photovoltaic Generation
- Mibet Energy Passed TUV Certification
- Mibet (Xiamen) New Energy Co,. Ltd Attend PV Japan 2016
- Mibet：constancy and do my best