MRac Ground Terrace Ⅷ
MRac Ground Terrace Ⅷ is a highly pre-assembled ground mounting system, specially designed for large commercial and public utility power stations. With anti-corrosion aluminum components, patented Structural design, MRac Ground Terrace Ⅷ greatly reduce the installation hours and labor cost onsite, making it well suitable for almost all framed/frameless panels.
Framed or Frameless
JIS C 8955：2011
International Building Code IBC 2009
California Building Code CBC 2010
Silver or can be Customized
Installation time will be saved because of minimized component and the pre-assembled supports, and meanwhile no cutting or drilling is necessary during installation;
Solar modules will be installed easily on portrait or landscape orientation;
The characteristic U post will be adapted to various soil conditions, which makes the whole mounting system more stable;
The single-/double- side support designs at customers’ options with lower cost.
The main part is fully made of aluminum and stainless steel; Strict quality control helps ensure a longer life span of the products.
Carbon steel factory owns 15 steel rolling production lines, and 4 solar stent aluminum production lines.
- MRac Roof Matrix II（Adjustable Tripod Support）
- MRac Ground Terrace I
- MRac Roof Matrix I（Symmetric）
- MRac Tile Hook H132
- MRac Ground Terrace III
- MRac Angle Flyback III
- 4/2017,shandong China,installed 8.2MW
- 3/2014, Japan,installed 2MW
- 11/2014, Zhejiang China,installed 3.26MW
- 8/2013, Japan,installed 1.8MW
- 9/2014, Zhejiang Jiaxing China,installed 750kw
- 8/2014, Shanghai China,installed 500kw
Recommended News & Events
- 2016 Shanghai SNEC： Extraordinary choice, Mibet makes photovoltaic mounting systems smarter.
- Mibet Energy was awarded as “Best Solar Components Supplier” By CREC
- Review the Past and Look Forward To the Future--2016 Mibet Energy Year-End Banquet Come To An End Successfully!
- Mibet Energy Passed TUV Certification
- Mibet (Xiamen) New Energy co., LTD. Won High-tech Enterprise Certificate
- Good News: Mibet (Xiamen) new energy co., LTD succeeded registered trademark