MRac Ground Terrace DZ Ⅲ
MRac Ground Terrace DZ III is a ground solar pv mounting system developed from MRac Ground Terrace III, which can be applied to the installation of middle-large ground solar pv plant. It has a higher wind and snow resistance and can be adjusted in all around directions that lower greatly the requirement of installation accuracy. With its highly pre-assembly structure and professional structure design, it raises the installation efficiency and lowers the cost.
Concrete Base or Ground Screw
Framed or Frameless
Portrait or Landscape
JIS C 8955：2011
International Building Code IBC 2009
California Building Code CBC 2010
Silver or customized
Save the time of installation by its highly pre-assembly structure
More flexible adjustment in foundation support, it can be adjusted in up and down, left and right, and front and back directions. When it installs with concrete base or ground screw, the effect of directional adjustment would be more apparent.
Optimize the intensity of square tube and promote up its stability. Optimize the structure of longitudinal beam, save the packaging space, and save the cost.
Fully considering the requirement of the combiner box and inverter installation, it can use T-Shaped screw kit for combiner box and inverter installation without additional drilling of square tube.
Carbon steel factory owns 15 steel rolling production lines, and 4 solar stent aluminum production lines.
- MRac Trapezoidal Metal Roof Support
- MRac Carport Solution
- MRac Angle Flyback III
- Smart portable solar generator
- MRac Ground Terrace VI
- MRac Ground Terrace I
- 12/2015,Shanxi China,installed 300kw
- 6/2013, Sichuan China,installed 10kw
- 5/2014, Hunan China,installed 3.3kw
- 9/2014, Fujian China,installed 18.5kw
- 3/2012, South-East Asia,installed 28kw
- 12/2013, Japan,installed 2MW
Recommended News & Events
- Mibet Energy was awarded as “Best Solar Components Supplier” By CREC
- Mibet New Energy wins China Solar Industry Award in PV Rack Category
- Mibet Energy Expects Your Visit in 2015 PV Expo, Tokyo
- Mibet Energy Passed TUV Certification
- Mibet：constancy and do my best
- The Spring of Distributed Photovoltaic Generation